1. Payment is required in full when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. North Seattle Veterinary Clinic understands this and (subject to approval) we can offer payment arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just a few minutes to complete an application and upon approval Care Credit will allow you to break down your payment into interest-free monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital prior to treatment, where we'll process your application for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: